Looking for lodging in Yellowstone? Stay two blocks down the street from the entrance to nation's first national park in the Traveler's Lodge.
Come stay with us and we'll provide you with a clean and comfortable room that you can use as a home base during your Yellowstone adventures.
The Traveler's Lodge is close to everything you need while you're in West Yellowstone. The Yellowstone Museum is right across the street and the Imax theater is just a block and a half down. Here are some of the activities that are open to you both in and out of the park while you're here.
- Take in a show at the Playmill Theater
- See the sights on a Yellowstone tour
- Go snowmobiling inside or outside the park
- Yellowstone Rodeo - Barrel racing, bareback, bull riding, the rodeo has it all.
- Big Springs - This little known natural fish hatchery is a couple of miles off of Highway 20, one of the two major roads that lead into West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone IMAX - See the beauties of Yellowstone on the giant screen.
- Howard Springs Rest Area - This little rest area on the side of Highway 20 is about 10 minutes out of West Yellowstone. Many visitors refer to it as "The fountain of youth."
- Yellowstone Museum - This museum focuses on the culture of the Yellowstone area, including Indian and mountain men influences to park tourists.
So stay at our West Yellowstone hotel and you are sure to have an relaxing, inpiring trip to America's first national park-Yellowstone!